Technical Group of Recycling and Reclamation is a project type technical group. We have been considering how powder technology is related to recycling of a secondary battery and rare metal. We study how the recycling technology will be involved in resource circulation and energy generation, and what business will come out. We will provide these information.
Current level of technology, trend and activities in future
- The current topics are recycling of high-value-added materials such as gold, silver and copper.
- Automobile manufacturers and consumer-electronics manufacturers work on the technological development yielding high quality from recycled materials (material recycling of waste plastics). With regard to plastics, the government plans to support technological development as it leads to the solution of social problems such as microplastics.
- New recycling technologies, such as batteries and solar panels, have attracted attention as a specific object.
- Triggered by the Great East Japan Earthquake, as a result of the frequent of recent disasters, treatment and recycling of disaster wastes have become a big issue.
- It is desirable to develop technology that applies recently noted technologies such as AI and IoT to recycling and disposal.
- The government is trying to strengthen the venous industry by reorganizing intermediaries of waste disposal. This is a state policy to create new industrial fields and to make such industry equal to the level of Europe.
|Coordinator||The University of Kitakyushu,
Faculty of Environmental Engineering,
Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
|Vice Coordinator||Kumamoto University||TOGAWA/Kenichi|
|Representative Organizer||TANABE CORPORATION||SAITO/Akira|
|SEISHIN ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.||BABA/Kazuhisa|
|Vice Representative Organizer||S-TEC CO., LTD.||NISHIMURA/Yoshiki|
|AKATAKE ENGINEERING CO., LTD.||OGITA/Tetsuya|
|S-TEC CO., LTD.||OUCHI/Tatsuhiko|
|TAKASAGO INDUSTRY CO., LTD.||MIZUNO/Yuta|
|TSUBAKIMOTO BULK SYSTEMS CORP.||YAMADA/Haruo|